Resolved
4.6

Stefan has been working in the Middle East since 2007.His very thorough and meticulous methods of client management and his breadth of knowledge in the offshore investment market has developed his client base at an incredible rate.

His superior work ethics along with his professionalism and his knowledge are all traits that his clients always praise.

Stefan enjoys providing financial planning and offshore investment management expertise to private clients in and around the Middle East.Stefan’s client’s range from typical expatriate families to ultra-high net worth individuals and corporate clients.

I got a negative feedback from this website, so I would like to ask her to remove negative feedback, please bury from this Defamatory SERP.

This reviewer shared experience about "negative feedback" and wants this business to "please remove negative feedback". StefanTerry is overall dissatisfied with Expat Wealth Care. the best about expat wealth care financial advisor from Expat Wealth Care was client management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expat Wealth Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Expat Wealth Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expat Wealth Care?

Comments

sahilfoxxr

Hi Stefan Terry,

I really worried about this, You can do some techniques to remove defamatory SERP like..use social profile to share positive content & Images. Post some blogs on top sites. Use Bookmarking on high page rank websites.

StefanTerry
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1209651

Hi.. I am Stefan Terry, Please help me for remove defamatory google.ae SERP review.